- Data Controller and its Contact Information
Registration Number: 40203150242
Office address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 33-27, Riga, LV-1010
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
- natural persons – customers, employees and other cooperation partners (including potential, former and current), as well as third persons that receive or deliver SIA “Armadillo” any information in relation to the provision of services (including contact persons, payers, signatories, etc.).
- Visitors of the office of SIA “Armadillo” and other premises;
- Visitors of websites and social media pages maintained by SIA “Armadillo”.
- SIA “Armadillo” takes care of the Customer’s privacy and protection of personal data, observes the Customer’s right to the lawfulness of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable law – Personal Data Protection Law, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other applicable legal acts in the field of privacy and data processing.
- Purposes and legal grounds of the processing
SIA “Armadillo” may use the personal data provided by the Customer for the following purposes:
- recruitment of potential employees, upon receipt of CV and application (legitimate business interest, on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- to ensure convenient reservation of goods and services, organised cooperation, improved maintenance service (interest of the legitimate business, on the basis of the consent of the data subject);
- execution of product/service sale and delivery transaction and provision of services (for establishment of contractual relations and fulfilment of contractual obligations);
- execution of product and service acquisition transactions, as well as the organisation of other types of cooperation (establishment of contractual relations and fulfilment of contractual obligations);
- to ensure fast and high-quality communication in response to the questions or comments sent by persons (legitimate business interest, on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- to perform analytical studies on the use of products and services provided by SIA “Armadillo” (legitimate business interest, on the basis of consent of the data subject);
- to ensure the provision of safety in the premises and territory of the company when performing video surveillance and access control (legitimate business interest).
- Categories of recipients of Personal Data
Personal data may only be transferred to third parties to the extent and in the manner specified for the purposes determined in this policy, and to the extent that SIA “Armadillo” has the right or obligation to do in accordance with the law or under the concluded agreement:
- basic information of the data subject, for example, name, surname, personal identity number, customer’s identifier, year of birth, gender, profession, address of the place of residence, e-mail address, phone number, preferred type of communication may be transferred to another company;
- to state and municipal institutions, only for compliance with the requirements of laws and national laws and regulations;
- to organisations and institutions within the framework of the fulfilment of the agreement;
- in certain cases the personal data processors may only include such service providers that guarantee to implement the relevant technical and organisational measures in the way in order to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
- Storage period of personal data
Personal data are collected and processes as long as it is necessary for achievement of the above-mentioned purposes, protection of interests of SIA “Armadillo” or in accordance with the time limit determined by applicable laws. After expiry of the period of use of the data they shall be deleted or archived.
Personal data shall be restricted access information that can only be accessed by authorised employees, or where access to this data is required to perform work assignments. All employees who are delegated/authorised to work with personal data are accordingly trained to protect the rights of the data subject.
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- to receive confirmation from SIA “Armadillo” regarding the fact whether personal data are or are not processed;
- to request modification, erasures and restriction of processing of his/her personal data, to object against processing;
- right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (State Data Inspectorate) regarding the use of personal data.
- Information Security
SIA “Armadillo” protects the data of data subjects by using modern technologies, considering the existing privacy risks and organisational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to SIA “Armadillo”, including by using the available protective mechanisms in accordance with the current development possibilities of the equipment.